Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day Out!





One of my Mother's Day wishes was to --- Get out and do something... anything really! So we met up with Rory's mom (AKA Grandma Bear) and my parents (AKA Nanny and Poppy) in Gig Harbor. They have a nice new out door shopping center (for lack of a better name). We had fun walking around and we ate at one of my favorite places Panera Bread.

We had a lovely time. Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of Nanny and Poppy. We really should have taken a picture of all the moms together. Next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need some company PLEASE let me know. I would LOVE to come and visit you and your girls. I don't mind at all. Email me and we can set it up. Miss you!

Jon * Vic said...

My goodness, the Ben and Jerry's, so cute. It's making me quite hungry...