It is a little frightening how quickly 10 years went. In some ways it feels like no time has passed at all. In other ways it is like an eternity has gone by. Rory and I both enjoyed participating in some of our high school reunion festivities. Rory graduated from Peninsula High School in 1999 and he was super excited to help plan the events. His friend Susan worked really hard to put together the evening event and Rory and I helped to plan the family BBQ. I think that it was really well attended, and everyone seemed to have a pretty good time. The whole thing is a little weird. It's like giving people a 'high five' every 10 years. There are the people that you already keep in touch with and then the ones you lost touch with and wish you hadn't , and then there are others that your lives have just moved on. It is an interesting dynamic when you put everyone in the room together. From what people said at Rory's it was like the school cafeteria all over again.



Here is a picture of my good friend Sarah AKA the trophy wives of PHS graduates.South Kitsap Class of 1999. Adam, Jeremy and I had our graduation parties together. We had a get together to celebrate Adam's safe return from Iraq. We have a picture similar to this that we used for the invitation. I need to dig it out and scan it in for posterity.


We were only able to attend the family BBQ for my reunion. I was able to see a few people I hadn't seen in a long time. Here is a picture of me and Amy a friend from Elementary School.
It was also a fun excuse to see Jeremy and Marjorie again... We are so sad that they are moving away ag
Rosemary was really getting into these animal crackers!
Cute pictures taken by Gloria, the master planner behind our reunion.I think these turned out super cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment