
We had a lovely time at Festival of Trees in Tacoma. We went with Great Nana Marie. We enjoyed looking at all the beautiful trees together and listening to the children's choirs.
Here is Cecily at her favorite tree-- the dinosaur in the picture actually moves.
It was very captivating!
This tree was put together by a 13 year-old Gig Harbor kid. Check out the link to this awesome little story. Rory got to talk to Ben at the Festival.
Here is Rory with the girls in front of his favorite tree. Spider Man of course!
I really liked this tree setting. Very elegant!
We thought this one was creative!
While looking at this Santa tree a nice women commented on how pretty Cecily looked in her Christmas dress. Cecily started doing ballet right there in front of the tree. Next thing I knew a group of people had circled around her. She was happily dancing for the crowd. I had to encourage her to dance her way to the next tree.
Cecily saw this one from across the room and thought it was the manger. She went running to it, and I barely caught her before she went under the barricade-- she was on a mission to see baby Jesus. Her face fell when she saw that it was only a cabin with stuffed animals in it. There were no mangers at the Festival of trees.
Pretty Pretty Princess Tree. This would have been perfect for my two girls!
Rosemary catching a ride with Daddy!
A delicious lunch at CI Shenanigans!

Thanks Great Nana for such a lovely time together!

I really liked this tree setting. Very elegant!
We thought this one was creative!While looking at this Santa tree a nice women commented on how pretty Cecily looked in her Christmas dress. Cecily started doing ballet right there in front of the tree. Next thing I knew a group of people had circled around her. She was happily dancing for the crowd. I had to encourage her to dance her way to the next tree.
Cecily saw this one from across the room and thought it was the manger. She went running to it, and I barely caught her before she went under the barricade-- she was on a mission to see baby Jesus. Her face fell when she saw that it was only a cabin with stuffed animals in it. There were no mangers at the Festival of trees.
Pretty Pretty Princess Tree. This would have been perfect for my two girls!
Rosemary catching a ride with Daddy!
A delicious lunch at CI Shenanigans!
Thanks Great Nana for such a lovely time together!

No comments:
Post a Comment