One of my daily challenges is to keep these active little minds engaged and learning. After much prayer and debate we decided to continue to home school Cecily. She is coming right along and will probably spend this year in the beginning stages of reading. I try to provide some hands on learning activities for her and Rosemary through out the day. Here is a glimpse at some of our adventures. I am really looking forward to teaming up with some good friends who live close by and homeschooling together.Cecily and Rosemary will continue to take their classes at the YMCA and attend Sprouts and Sunday School. They are getting plenty of interaction with other kids their age and experiencing class room environments.
Rory and I are very excited on this new journey ahead.
Cecily loves to sew. This is one of her sewing activities. She threads the wooden spools together. She has also started making bracelets and necklaces. I am working on getting her sewing cards.
Here she is practicing her letters with the help of Daddy's shaving cream! So much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment