In June we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I was very sick with Mono they day we got married. It is strange but it seems like every year (well 4 out of 5 years) my body wants to celebrate the anniversary of having mono too. Almost every June I end up in the hospital for different reasons. So in keeping with the theme I got very sick at the beginning of June and spent a few days in the hospital. I was still pretty under the weather by the 18th.. Instead of the big Seattle plans Rory had for us, we went to see the A-team in Gig Harbor (which we loved!). However, the time we spent at the Tulips in May and then later in October we got to spend the weekend in Seattle so it all worked out in the end. I am so blessed to have a husband who sticks with me in sickness and in health. Poor Rory, there has been a lot more sickness than health especially this past year. God has blessed me with such a Godly man. I am glad to say that all the sickness has drawn us closer to God and each other. We also make the most of the days of health and never take it for granted!
Here are the lovely flowers he got for me. I love Calla Lilies... and they were the theme flowers of our wedding.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment