Friday, December 31, 2010

Surgery--- A glimpse of the Journey


Thanks so much to all who helped us and continue to help us as we recover from my Spinal Fusion surgery that I underwent June 30th. So many, many people came to our rescue and there are just too many to count or mention or picture. (I don't even have very good pictures of my parents from this summer.... they were busy snapping all the shots for me) Thank you so much!.
I am recovering well and continue to gain strength and stamina. The surgery seems to have been a success, my back is more stable. I am able to lift and hold the girls now. I have been struggling with getting sick a lot and really low energy. All in all, I am doing really amazing considering how intense this surgery was.
In order to get the best results from the surgery it is important that I continue to do a lot of physical therapy. This has been a challenge, but I am continuing to give it my best. (Having the tred-mill in the shed has made this possibe-- Praise the Lord!)

1 comment:

Greg and Alise said...

Nice vodeo Jen. It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you and your family are doing well.