Monday, February 21, 2011

Youth Winter Camp

The girls and I had the awesome privilege to go with Rory for Winter Camp with the youth group. We teamed up with Calvary Chapel Silverdale and Calvary Fellowship Gig Harbor
We had an awesome time together. 
I got to spend a lot of time with my friend Crystal. Her husband, Pete, is the youth pastor for Calvary Chapel Silverdale.  Crystal and Pete have two little girls that are close to our daughters age. We had great times exploring the camp together and many adventure in the dining hall. We also got to know the King family from the Gig Harbor church. What a blessing!
It was awesome to work as a team, I mainly watched the girls, but sometimes we switched off. Rory gave Crystal and I a break and we had a fun time raiding the local Goodwill. I was able to watch Crystal's girls while she met with their youth girls. I also spent one night down with the girls in the bunks.
Most importantly the youth we brought were taught the good news about Jesus and encouraged in the Lord!
We had beautiful weather! Cold but clear!
Views from our room!
Ice around the lake's edge.
Crystal and Celia on the giant tire swing!
Gotta Love the pockets! She is also wearing her Beaver shirt... better known as her Beiber shirt, much to the amusement of our youth group girls!
Cecily
Our little ducks all in a row! 
Rosie LOVES to be outside!
Molly and Rosie BFF!

No comments: