Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rosie's First Trip to the Dentist


Such a big girl - sitting in the dentist's chair.
Open wide! 
Rosie finally made it to the dentist. She is two and a half now and I tried to get her in last year, but I think she was sick on the day of the appointment. Then I had my surgery, and the rest is history. At any rate... she did awesome! No cavities! However, she has my teeth, so she has a lot of crowding. Which means, like me, she will probably have to have a lot of teeth pulled. Too many teeth for such a little mouth!
Conversely, Cecily seems to take after Rory in the teeth department. She has really deep crevasses and needs to have her molars all sealed. She is more prone to cavities like Rory was. 
The girls did so awesome! By the way, Pediatric Dentists really do rock! 
The girls were very comfortable there! 

No comments: