
Here is CJ in here chair! She likes to make it rock back and forth. She also has plenty of room to grow into it!

Uncle D got CJ this handy dandy push toy. She had this thing cruising around the house in no time!

Here are Cara and I with our Celtic Women CD's. We are big fans, especially me! That's why when my parent's surprised me with tickets to their concert and a night with my mom in Seattle I was a blubbering mess! The concert is in April- I can't wait!

My mom could not pass this up! Rory loves Puss in boots! I think he almost liked getting the beanie baby more than the movie!

Here is CJ sporting her cute outfit that her Nana made for her!

Here is the grand-daddy gift of them all! A large group (my parents, his parents and sisters) all chipped in to surprise Rory with golf clubs. Boy was he surprised and excited! I could hardly wait for him to open them!!

He is very excited for things to dry up and thaw out a bit around here. Every chance he has had to golf so far has been one of those AMAZING PNW days (You know the ones ... record rain and windshield). But we are hoping he will make up for lost time this Spring and Summer.


Our friend Marie knitted him Michigan colored golf covers. How perfect is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment