Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Salomi and Green Olives

Well, It's official, We're Pregnant...Again! And for the record we are very excited about the next arrival. Just when we thought we had so much space, we had to make sure we kept things cozy. The "NewB" as we have affectionately coined the new baby is scheduled to arrive September 10th. We are going to find out if it's a boy or a girl, but we won't be doing that until the end of April.

Needless to say, moving and being in the first trimester of pregnancy was not all together joyous- but we all survived. And compared to traveling to Nicaragua while I was pregnant with Cecily, Moving was nothing. We have been taking our time, and I have been taking naps when Cecily naps and our friends and family really came through and has helped us so very much! (A big Thank You!)

I didn't have many cravings with Cecily (except Salmon, Cream Cheese and Dill spread--- not sure where that came from). However, with the NewB- there have been cravings. I have enjoyed my share of green and kalamata olives. Yummm! I have also been dreaming about food a lot. This is an interesting contrast to the 'morning' sickness I have been experiencing. Ahh the joys of pregnancy.... again!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

We are so excited for you- what joy!

Tracy said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you...that is great!

Joel said...

exciting! I'm a big fan of green olives. Congrats on the newbie.

Hunter Verner said...

Well yes, i am excited as well for the new one, i am sad i haven't been able to see the first enough. Congratulations from France.