Rosemary has Personality...as you notice that's with a capital 'P'! She is growing and learning and getting into everything! At 17 months her vocabulary has sky rocketed! She uses both signs and words. Here she is with an empty whip cream bottle. Somehow she knew just what to do? It makes me wonder if she saw daddy do this before.

Tackle Daddy! In seconds Rosemary joined in the fun! The girls love to wrestle and tackle daddy when he comes home. I remember doing this with my dad too! So much fun!
Well, this is what I look like on most days. I feel bad for all those people who see me every day before two o'clock. I don't get to shower or really pull myself together much before JJ goes home and the girls are taking their naps. Oh well! I love this picture with Rosemary! I was wearing this scarf and she wanted to wear one too. She LOVES to wear hats! She is pretty excited to match her mommy!
Here is a picture I snapped at the zoo of Cecily. I absolutely love it, I only wish it wasn't blurry. This is one of those pictures that I just have to keep even though it is a little out of focus. Cecily is excited to be three. She is feeling very grown up because she learned how to dress herself. She loves coming out in new outfits and playing dress up. She has been giving turning three a lot of thought, she even told her Uncle Phil that she would eat salad when she turns three. I am a little worried that when she turns three she will expect me to hand over the car keys or something (a little foreshadowing of what's to come I think.)

No comments:
Post a Comment