Here are some pictures of our NewB at the 18 week ultrasound. It's pretty amazing! Take a close look... let us know if you think our little NewB is a boy or a girl!? We will let you know soon! These pictures were taken April 10th. Everything looks great! The baby is four days ahead of schedule (this changes depending on when the baby hits a growth spurt-- it doesn't necisarily mean that the baby will be big or that I will be early-- but it is a good sign of health). The doctor was really pleased with this report-- and so were we! (Cecily was always a bit on the small side and with Cecily I had cysts in the placenta--- No sign of cysts in this pregnancy-- Praise the Lord!)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is it a boy? My guess is boy! Yet, I was terrible at deciphering images on our ultrasounds! I can't wait to hear the news! Love you all!
~Nades
Derek and I are guessing a boy only because the odds are that SOMEONE has to have a boy and since we aren't and the Martins aren't we figured it has to be you. When do we get to find out?
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Rory! I cannot wait to start having babies!
Post a Comment