Monday, April 28, 2008

The results are in... It's a Girl!

The legacy contintues. We are expecting the arrival of another girl! We are excited and some what unsurprised. In our circle of friends the vast majority-- especially those hailing or originally hailing from the Poulsbo area. Rory and I both come from families that go-- Girl, Girl, Boy, so it will be interesting to see if we carry on in that same tradition. Speaking of keeping with tradition, we are going to try to keep the NewB's real name a secret until she makes her debut.

Here are some pictures of the ever growing belly. Little miss has definitely had a growth spurt this month!

I am currently 20 1/2 weeks and due September 10th. I started showing really early and people at church started to notice when I was 8 weeks. (I didn't even find out I was pregnant until 6 weeks) The baby is moving around a lot now, I can feel her through out the day.





5 comments:

Nadine said...

@gmail.comOh Jen! That belly looks like it is really gonne hurt soon! 20 weeks! I think that is how big my belly was when Charlotte was born! I bette take good care of your little back my dear!
We lvoe you guys!
~Nades

Nadine said...

Who there are some typos in that message... sorry! You get my drift though...
nades

Shannon said...

Congrats! Very very exciting news!

Tracy said...

Congrats on another sweet little girl!

Joel said...

Yeah, I'm part of that circle of friends... with my 2 girls. Obviously you know that Derek and Melissa had a 2nd girl, and Beth and Jonathon are also having another girl. Wow, and you too. This is so awesome!