Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Glimpse of our Littlest Girl

Here are a few 3-D pictures of our sweet girl at 22 weeks. Amazing! It is absolutely unbelievable to see her little face. She is growing really well. Everything is looking really good. Despite how big I look, she is actually right on track- in the 50th percentile. She has a lot of room, and there is lots of fluid for her to swim around in... this explains why I am so big. (We had to dispel rumors that my due date was in July-- 6 or 7 people at church were under that impression.) It also explains why I don't feel her as much as I felt CJ at this point. I, however, will be pregnant for the entire summer on into September. I am trying to stay positive. But the good news is that we do not live in the South and the Puget Sound is known for it's mild weather year round. But for those of us who live here, we know that out of no where it can get very hot, but fortunately it doesn't often stay that way for the ENTIRE summer. (See I'm thinking positive, just positive thinking right here, Pregnant and Positive... are you convinced?)




No comments: