As you can see from the video we have had some interesting visitors. I firmly believe that this crow spies on us. He peeks in the window and waits until I have just gotten out of the shower and then starts knocking. With out fail his first knock always sounds exactly like someone knocking on the door. After his first knock... he waits, laughing while I frantically throw clothes on muttering under my breath about those strangers who go door to door handing out pamphlets at the worst time. I frantically run into the living room... dressed presentably (as in... I at least have clothes on) and then the little bugger, as if to mock me, starts knocking again. And then he keeps on knocking.... all the live long day. Cecily just looks up and says, "Big Crow... Cute." At least someone thinks he's cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment