Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anzo the Christmas Man!



We have been going to see this same Santa for the past five years. We usually found him at Prudential where I used to work. However, that office was closed and I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to find 'the' Santa. Fortunately I did my research early and remembered that he usually came to the South Kitsap extravaganza. Even thought the extravaganza was canceled... they still did the pictures. All in all, I thought the fact that we found him was pretty amazing! In the future... to those of you who like this Santa too, his website is www.kitsapsanta.com

The day we saw Santa happened to be the first day that I had show Cecily a Shirley Temple song and dance movie. When she saw Santa she burst into a full out tap dance for him.

Before we saw 'our Santa' Cecily ran into Santa at the mall. She was the only kid in the mall at the time so he said hello, and called her princess (she loved that). At home while we were getting ready for bed we were talking about what she had done that day. I asked her if she saw anyone who had a white beard and sat in a green chair. "Yes I did," she replied, "I think his name is Anzo the Christmas Man." And so he shall forever be called.

No comments: