This was a momentous November day. We experienced a brief break from the storms (later that day we lost power due to the unruly weather.) So the girls and I made a break for it, and decided to get some out door playing time. It was momentous for another reason... I finally was able to get some actually shoes on Rosemary! That little girl makes it impossible to get shoes on her. She curls up her toes, and I have tried every trick in the book to make her cooperate. Robeez are the only kinds of shoes I can get on her. Well, I was able to get her in size 4 tennis shoes-- so she could go out in the cold and play. She could hardly walk in them, but they did the trick! She had lots of fun playing outside with her Sissy!



No comments:
Post a Comment