
A favorite spot in this house is definitely the little rocking chair. Rosemary is in and out of it a hundred times a day. She loves to go sit and sing to herself-- she sings a little tune that sounds a lot like the I Love You song from Barney. It is cute because she mostly sings the same little song and she busily plays around the house. I hope you enjoy watching the video of her in her little chair.
Above is a picture of JJ the little boy I babysit and Cecily sharing the chair.
Here is another video of Cecily feeding her baby. I found this cute little shawl for her. When I showed it to her she said, "Oh a nursing shawl." Now while she is playing with her baby she will say, "Oh the baby needs to eat, where's my shawl?" Here is a video of her taking good care of her baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment