Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dino Day!


This past month was Dino Day at Sprouts the playgroup that I run. We had so much fun! I found these awesome six inflatable dinosaurs at oriental trading. I also found some fun dinosaur songs and we had a Dino Dance! The kids loved it!
Here is my big kid enjoying all his new dinosaur friends. Rory was great and helped me inflate these, luckily we have a hand pump so he didn't have to use up all his air doing it!
By the way... Sprouts is a playgroup that meets once a month. It's for newborns through kindergartners and their parents. Each month we have a different theme and do circle time, sing songs, make crafts and various other hands on activities. I absolutely love doing it, and all the parents who come chip in and we have a lot of fun! If you are in the area and you want to come out for it-- let me know! This summer we are doing field trips in June and July. In June we're heading to the farm and in July we're going to the Zoo!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Let Rory know if he doesn't use the hot air, he'll lose it. Use it or lose it... that's what my pappy always said. Besides after the hot air exits the head, more will fill the void left behind it... :D ha j/k. Hope all is going well.