Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nursery Talk

Well we are almost into the third trimester. My thoughts are a blurr with all sorts of preparations to make before our little girl gets here. I decided to register at Target. Our wish list is not near as long as when expecting our first, but I am amazed at how many little things have worn out. So I mostly registered for bath stuff, bottles, and nursing gear. But I am doing the NewB's nursery in ladybugs! It will be very cute I think. Here is the crib set from Target, and below is a quilt my mom and I saw while in Seattle. My mom got the pattern and is planning to make it for our little bug to be. It is really fun! Anyways, I just thought I would share the nursery plans! Because let's face it-- it's one of the fun parts of being pregnant.



No comments: