Friday, June 13, 2008

Silly Cessy

Here are some silly pictures of our little Cess-Mess or as she calls herself- Cessy. We have decided that while our friend Charlotte should be the next baby super-model, Cecily is the next baby comedian. She could be the next Michelle (From the old sitcom Full House). Too bad being a child star didn't seem to do wonders for the Olsen twins... I guess we'll just have to keep all the laughs to ourselves! But, we thought we would give you a glimpse into our little comedian in action (I wonder where she gets it from?!)
CJ's cousin put this winter bonnet on her upside down- just for fun. CJ loves playing dress up!
CJ had to have mommy's socks put on over her PJ's. So funny!

CJ on her Faux Cell Phone. The girl likes to multi-task!
Nice Ride! (By the way, there are tons of pictures of Jen at this age making this exact face!)



Here is CJ quite happy to have mommy's sunglasses. This pair of sunglasses did not live to see another spring. CJ now has her own pair of sunglasses, and no longer gets to have mommy's.
Our little evangelist. Knocking on doors with her Bible in hand. She loves her Bible, and "Bible" is one of her newer words.
Arnold has nothing on this girl! Check out those muscles!





1 comment:

Nadine said...

No joke... I was scrolling through the pics without reading and one picture popped out at me and I thought... that is TOTALLY Jen! Then I went back and read... so you must know what Picture I am talking about! So funny that I thought that... and I haven't seen that many pictures of Jen as a kid!