



These pictures were all taken on Mother's Day. Even though this is my second year of motherhood, it still seems a little strange to me that I am now included, or celebrated on this day in May. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with having another day in the year to be spoiled a bit! It's just funny to me, I'm somebodies mother now, two somebodies to be exact! It's a good life-- I will say that. This last picture of CJ and I is of us in my new chase lounge. Rory got me this fine piece of lawn furniture so that this summer I will be able to sit outside and put my feet up! My parents helped him find a really sturdy one that isn't too low to the ground (so I can theoretically get my pregnant self in and out of it without having it collapse underneath me).

No comments:
Post a Comment