Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Rosemary!

Rosemary is a whole year old now! Unbelievable! She is such a lively, sweet baby. I think that I will have to get her a tee shirt that says 'here comes trouble' because she does wreak havoc around here at times (and she does it in such a stealth manor). On one hand she is wonderfully laid back, until you do somethings she disapproves of... watch out this little girl has a temper! I have had to come into the nursery during church because some unsuspecting toddler took a toy away from her. Boy was she mad! The poor nursery workers thought that maybe she was hungry, perhaps tired? No... just really mad. Her grandpa attributes this to the glint of red in her hair, others the sparkle in her eye, still others attribute it all to her mother ( I fain ignorance!) All in all, she has the cutest laugh, she loves to blow kisses, bark at doggies, wave bye-bye, and is continually surprising us with her growing vocabulary. And yes she is walking!




1 comment:

Snugbug said...

beautiful beautiful girl- such a sweetie!