
It was about 15 minutes before my book club was due to come over. The house was picked up. Cecily was quietly coloring with her new markers up at the table behind me. Rosemary was nursing. I took a sigh of relief. What a nice peaceful moment.

After Rosemary finished nursing. I stood up and looked at Cecily. I immediately had to cover my mouth. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or scream. It really did shock me when I saw a little child that was the cross between a brave heart warrior or a smurf.
I immediately put her in the bath. After I definitely took a few pictures. (Don't do this again, BUT smile for the camera... I know... but who can pass a moment up like that?)
Once Cecily was in the bath Rosemary thought that she should join Cecily. So I told Rosemary that we would have to wait until Cecily wasn't so blue. Cecily then started singing the song from Madame Blueberry, a Veggie Tales movie. I asked her to sing her song for me in this video below.
1 comment:
Ha! Too FUNNY!
Post a Comment