
Here we are in our patriotic outfits. I know we are "matchy- matchy" judge us if you like. I just couldn't resist. First I found this tank top for Cecily at Old Navy. Then I ended up buying my shirt from Walmart, because lets be honest I needed another shirt that fit. After I realized that we had Red, and White, I realized that Rory just had to be the "Blue." So Rory got a shirt from Target!
We enjoyed a fun family afternoon at a BBQ with friends from our church. There was an amazing spread of food. Including some very patriotic desserts... that sadly we did not eat... Rory is abstaining or at least trying to reduce his sugar consumption to show solidarity with me.
Before it got dark the party goers were shooting off all the loud firecrackers and making homemade firecrackers.... Every time one went off Cecily would look around and say "Loud!"
Cecily is not in time-out in this picture, but it sure looks like she is. She wanted to sit in Mommy's chair, and is deep in thought.
Cecily really enjoyed eating Watermelon for the first time. She ate it very enthusiastically and methodically.

We enjoyed a fun family afternoon at a BBQ with friends from our church. There was an amazing spread of food. Including some very patriotic desserts... that sadly we did not eat... Rory is abstaining or at least trying to reduce his sugar consumption to show solidarity with me.

Before it got dark the party goers were shooting off all the loud firecrackers and making homemade firecrackers.... Every time one went off Cecily would look around and say "Loud!"
Cecily is not in time-out in this picture, but it sure looks like she is. She wanted to sit in Mommy's chair, and is deep in thought.
Cecily really enjoyed eating Watermelon for the first time. She ate it very enthusiastically and methodically.

No comments:
Post a Comment