Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Impressed with the Empress






My dad, bless his heart, let my mom and I go have high tea at the Empress, but he also watched Cecily for most of the day yesterday. I am proud to report that Cecily and Poppy came out just fine! They did indulge in quite a few kiddie movies and Cecily was allowed to have her Binky most of the day-- So Cecily got spoiled too.


Mom scouted out the shops that we wanted to visit, and planned out a map of where we would park and in what order we would go to them. She knows that as pregnant as I am walking and standing are short lived activities. We really enjoyed our day and managed to get some shopping in before I crashed completely. I did come home and had to go to bed-- I couldn't keep my eyes open!

No comments: