Growing up our vacations consisted of camping. I never knew anything different. Don't get me wrong, I love the great out doors... but this is so much more relaxing! As a very pregnant mom with a toddler I don't think you could pay me to go camping this summer! Sleeping so low to the ground it would take a crane to get me up. Plus I would spend my night traipsing the long dark trail to the bathroom. Plus the neighbors would probably drive us out with Cecily's late night drama (when staying at a new place she always has trouble adjusting).
Needless to say we are enjoying our stay. Cecily has been able to slip back into her usual routine and we have enjoyed her nap times as much as she has. I have even been able to take a nap myself and spent some time down at the pool BY MYSELF for a while. Wow!
Cecily has enjoyed watching the boats in the dock from the deck. There are lots of water planes taking off and ships being 'loud' in the harbor.

No comments:
Post a Comment