Our Doula Sarah says that she thinks that for every month of pregnancy you get to add a pillow- And that these pillows are cumulative... so that with every pregnancy you get more and more pillows.One night I walked into the room to find that Rory had stacked all my pillows and was hiding behind them. As you can see I ONLY have six in this picture! And I really only sleep with 5 of them... mostly.
Now it would be nice to think that when I have the NewB, Rory will get his bed back. However, the more children we have... the less room there seems to be in our bed. Cecily sleeps in her own bed most of the time... then there are those OTHER times when she doesn't.
Now it would be nice to think that when I have the NewB, Rory will get his bed back. However, the more children we have... the less room there seems to be in our bed. Cecily sleeps in her own bed most of the time... then there are those OTHER times when she doesn't.

No comments:
Post a Comment