Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just being cute!

Here are a few pictures that I just had to share. I love this little Strawberry Shortcake Cheerleader outfit. Cecily has been acquiring more Strawberry Shortcake things. We sometimes call her our little Strawberry Shortcake because she loves to eat strawberries so much. She also likes to color in her little Strawberry Shortcake coloring book-- it has all her favorite things-- kitties, butterflies, puppies and Strawberries!
In fact the other day daddy came home with Strawberry Shortcake birthday party things-- he found them on sale. So I guess her 2nd Birthday will be a Strawberry Party!

Our little cheerleader. She does have it in her blood. Her Grandma Bear and Aunties Genesis and Rebekah were all cheerleaders. I was in drill team in 9th grade... not sure if that counts. But anyway it wouldn't be surprising if she continued on in the family tradition.

Rory and I both had "little slugger" hats when we were little.
I found one just like mine for Cecily. (Rory had a blue one)

No comments: