
Since our move to our house...way back in January, we have been slowly getting moved in and settled. We've needed to purchase storage for the closets, and we've needed some quality time to put into it. Here is a picture that makes me laugh! Rory snapped this action shot. He happened to capture the house with it! This was taken right after he got home from camp, and we had spent the day at the zoo. Trips in quick succession definitely work to the demise of the house. But you can see we receive a great deal of help from Cecily around the house. She makes sure the tupperware is always were we can trip on it, and she does a great job scattering various items around the house.
The good news is that Rory and I spent our vacation at home... getting ready for the new baby and finally unpacking.
However, here is a video of our living room on a good day. Sorry it's kind of long. It is funny because our house is not that big. I guess I wanted to give a detailed tour.

No comments:
Post a Comment